Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
This timesaving resource features:
* Treatment plan components for 30 behaviorally based presenting problems
* Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions--plus space to record your own treatment plan options
* A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meet the requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors
The Probation and Parole Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients on parole or probation
* Organized around 30 main presenting problems, from probation/parole noncompliance and vocational deficits to violent aggressive behavior and childhood trauma, abuse, and neglect
* Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
* Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-5(TM) diagnosis
* Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, TJC, and NCQA)