Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences. Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Accept all cookies. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice.
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
The Handbook of Personality and Self-Regulation integratesscholarly research on self-regulation in the personality,developmental, and social psychology traditions for a broadaudience of social and behavioral scientists interested in theprocesses by which people control, or fail to control, their ownbehavior.
* Examines self-regulation as it influences and is influenced bybasic personality processes in normal adults
* Offers 21 original contributions from an internationallyrespected group of scholars in the fields of personality andself-regulation
* Explores the causes and consequences of inadequateself-regulation and the means by which self-regulation might beimproved
* Integrates empirical findings on basic personality traits withfindings inspired by emerging models of self-regulation
* Provides a comprehensive, up-to-date, and stimulating view ofthe field for students and researchers in a wide range ofdisciplines