Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
Pull up what you need to know
Pumps and hydraulic equipment are now used in more facets ofindustry than ever before. Whether you are a pump operator or youencounter pumps and hydraulic systems through your work in anotherskilled trade, a basic knowledge of the practical features,principles, installation, and maintenance of such systems isessential. You'll find it all here, fully updated with real-worldexamples and 21st-century applications.
* Learn to install and service pumps for nearly anyapplication
* Understand the fundamentals and operating principles of pumpcontrols and hydraulics
* Service and maintain individual pumping devices that usesmaller motors
* See how pumps are used in robotics, taking advantage ofhydraulics to lift larger, heavier loads
* Handle new types of housings and work with the latestelectronic controls
* Know the appropriate servicing schedule for different types ofpumping equipment
* Install and troubleshoot special-service pumps