Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
The bestselling treatment planning system for mental healthprofessionals
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, FifthEdition provides all the elements necessary to quickly andeasily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands ofHMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state andfederal agencies.
* New edition features empirically supported, evidence-basedtreatment interventions including conduct disorder, substance use,low self-esteem, suicidal ideation, ADHD, and eating disorders
* Organized around 36 behaviorally based presenting problems,including peer/sibling conflict, school violence, sexual abuse, andothers
* Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, andinterventions--plus space to record your own treatment planoptions
* Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plancomponents by behavioral problem
* Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to therequirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agenciesincluding CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA