Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
If you've thought of starting an online business or ifyou're already selling online, here's how to get yourshare of online customers. This second edition of Starting anOnline Business All-in-One For Dummies covers everything fromcreating a business plan and building a customer-friendly site tomarketing with Facebook and MySpace. There's even a sectionabout setting up shop in the virtual world of Second Life.
Eleven handy minibooks cover online business basics, legal andaccounting, Web site design, online and operating, Internetsecurity, boosting sales, retail to e-tail, storefront selling,fundraising sites, niche e-commerce, and e-commerce advanced.You'll learn to:
* Build a business plan that translates your ideas into aprofitable enterprise
* Choose software to help you manage taxes, balance sheets, andother accounting chores
* Create a Web site that helps your business make money
* Fill orders, pack and ship merchandise, and manage stock
* Set up, budget for, and implement a plan to protect vitalcomputer equipment
* Use PR and advertising tools that best promote your businessonline, including Google AdWords
* Choose what sells best in Second Life and earn real money fromyour virtual store
* Market through niche communities, find and use specialmarketing tools for nonprofit organizations, and apply successfulmobile marketing techniques
Inside the book, you'll even find a Google AdWords giftcard worth $25 to help spread the word about your onlinebusiness!