Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
Biorenewable polymers based nanomaterials are rapidly emerging as one of the most fascinating materials for multifunctional applications. Among biorenewable polymers, cellulose based nanomaterials are of great importance due to their inherent advantages such as environmental friendliness, biodegradability, biocompatibility, easy processing and cost effectiveness, to name a few. They may be produced from biological systems such as plants or be chemically synthesised from biological materials.
This book summarizes the recent remarkable achievements witnessed in green technology of cellulose based nanomaterials in different fields ranging from biomedical to automotive. This book also discusses the extensive research developments for next generation nanocellulose-based polymer nanocomposites. The book contains seventeen chapters and each chapter addresses some specific issues related to nanocellulose and also demonstrates the real potentialities of these nanomaterials in different domains.
The key features of the book are:
* Synthesis and chemistry of nanocellulose from different biorenewable resources
* Different characterization of nanocellulosic materials and their respective polymer nanocomposites
* Physico-chemical, thermal and mechanical investigation of nanocellulose based polymer nanocomposites
* Provides elementary information and rich understanding of the present state-of- art of nanocellulose-based materials
* Explores the full range of applications of different nanocellulose-based materials.
Book series:Polymer Science and Plastics Engineering