Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences. Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Accept all cookies. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice.
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
* Be tax-conscious all year long and lower your tax rates
* Record-keeping essentials to project your tax deductions
* Year-end tax moves to cut your taxes
Plan now-so you can save later
With each new tax year comes new tax laws, and this year is nodifferent. From the Economic Growth and Tax Relief ReconciliationAct of 2001, and the Victims of Terrorism Tax Relief Act of 2001 tothe Job Creation and Worker Assistance Act of 2002, you can nolonger afford to take a wait-and-see attitude when dealing withyour taxes. You have to be proactive.
If you're looking to avoid unwelcome surprises at tax time, pick upJ.K. Lasser's Year-Round Tax Strategies 2003. Whether you invest instocks or mutual funds, own a home, work from home, or own abusiness, this invaluable book provides tax-saving strategies thatwill guide you throughout the year-ensuring a shock-free April15th. Plan ahead, prepare for new tax laws, and pay fewer taxeswith the help of J.K. Lasser's Year-Round Tax Strategies2003.
Detailed tax coverage provides you with:
* Comprehensive coverage of new tax legislation and IRS rules
* Plain English explanations of income-reporting rules, taxdeductions, and tax credits
* Special sections highlighting tax-planning and tax-savingopportunities for investors, business owners, and individualsplanning for retirement and other special circumstances
* Questions and answers that illustrate tax-filing and tax-planningtechniques