Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences. Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Accept all cookies. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice.
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
A key resource for toxicologists across a broad spectrum of fields, this book offers a comprehensive analysis of molecular modelling approaches and strategies applied to risk assessment for pharmaceutical and environmental chemicals.
* Provides a perspective of what is currently achievable with computational toxicology and a view to future developments
* Helps readers overcome questions of data sources, curation, treatment, and how to model / interpret critical endpoints that support 21st century hazard assessment
* Assembles cutting-edge concepts and leading authors into a unique and powerful single-source reference
* Includes in-depth looks at QSAR models, physicochemical drug properties, structure-based drug targeting, chemical mixture assessments, and environmental modeling
* Features coverage about consumer product safety assessment and chemical defense along with chapters on open source toxicology and big data
Book series:Wiley Series on Technologies for the Pharmaceutical