Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
Career Paths provides practical tools and tips fordeveloping and implementing career paths in the workplace.
* Discusses available resources organizations can use indeveloping career paths
* Includes a sample career path guide
* Describes how career path efforts can be integrated withrecruitment and hiring, strategic planning, succession management,employee development, and retention programs
* Explains how to improve employee retention using career pathsand how to integrate career paths into employee training anddevelopment systems
* Provides conceptual and practical toolkits for constructingcareer paths
* Discusses dimensions that impact career paths, such as employeemovement and the nature of employee expertise
Book series:Industrial and Organizational Psychology Practice