Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences. Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Accept all cookies. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice.
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
Cardiovascular Hemodynamics for the Clinician, 2nd Edition, provides a useful, succinct and understandable guide to the practical application of hemodynamics in clinical medicine for all trainees and clinicians in the field.
* Concise handbook to help both practicing and prospective clinicians better understand and interpret the hemodynamic data used to make specific diagnoses and monitor ongoing therapy
* Numerous pressure tracings throughout the book reinforce the text by demonstrating what will be seen in daily practice
* Topics include coronary artery disease; cardiomyopathies; valvular heart disease; arrhythmias; hemodynamic support devices and pericardial disease
* New chapters on TAVR, ventricular assist devices, and pulmonic valve disease, expanded coverage of pulmonary hypertension, fractional flow reserve, heart failure with preserved ejection fraction and valvular heart disease
* Provides a basic overview of circulatory physiology and cardiac function followed by detailed discussion of pathophysiological changes in various disease states