Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
The first three editions of this acclaimed book presented a much-needed conceptual synthesis of this rapidly moving field. Now, Cancer Cytogenetics, Fourth Edition, offers a comprehensive, expanded, and up-to-date review of recent dramatic advances in this area, incorporating a vast amount of new data from the latest basic and clinical investigations.
* New contributors reflecting broader international authorship and even greater expertise
* Greater emphasis throughout on the clinical importance and application of information about cytogenetic and molecular aberrations
* Includes a complete coverage of chromosome aberrations in cancer based on an assessment of the 60,000 neoplasms cytogenetically investigated to date
* Now produced in full color for enhanced clarity
* Covers how molecular genetic data (PCR-based and sequencing information) are collated with the cytogenetic data where pertinent
* Discusses how molecular cytogenetic data (based on studies using FISH, CGH, SNP, etc) are fused with karyotyping data to enable an as comprehensive understanding of cancer cytogenetics as is currently possible