Like many companies, PocketBook uses cookie technology to enhance your user experience, for analytics and marketing purposes that are to show you relevant offers, tailored the best to your interests while running this website and third parties websites. PocketBook respects your privacy rights, thus we kindly ask you to take a moment to enjoy Managing Cookie Preferences Please take a note that strictly necessary cookies are always enabled. If you are happy with the use of all cookie files, just click Ok in this pop-up. To learn more about cookie technology, its benefits and how Pocketbook use it, please go to our Cookie Notice
You can change your cookie settings at any time, using your cookie settings. You can use this page through your account. For more information about cookies and how we use them, please see our cookie notice.
50 bike rides for every kind of cyclist completely revised and updated!
This revised and updated edition of the classic
Bay Area Bike Rides Deck offers brand new ways to explore the natural beauty and hidden gems of the San Francisco Bay Area. The deck includes 50 cards comprised of mountain, road, and casual bike rides, with routes for every kind of cyclist, from the less experienced to the ambitious.
• The deck contains 50 ride cards plus one quad-fold intro card.
• Each card features a full-color map on the front and a route description and detailed mileage log on the back.
• Cards are lightweight, durable, portable, and sweat-resistant, and fit in a bike jersey pocket.
• Compared with the original edition, this deck includes 20 new rides and essential updates to existing routes.
• A perfect gift or self-purchase for casual or dedicated bikers, whether they are Bay Area locals or tourists
Ray Hosler rides his bicycle as a way of life—for commuting, grocery shopping, and recreation. A former bicycle columnist for the
San Francisco Chronicle, he lives and cycles in Silicon Valley.