YOU are the architect in the mathematics classroom.
This daily reference offers practical guidance for when and how to pull together mathematics routines, resources, and effective teaching techniques into a coherent and manageable set of lesson plans. This resource will
- Lead teachers through a process of lesson planning based on various learning objectives
- Set the stage for lesson planning using relatable vignettes
- Offer sample lesson plans for Grades 3–5
- Create opportunities to reflect on each component of a mathematics lesson
- Suggest next steps for building a unit from the lessons
- Provide teachers the space and tools to create their own lesson plans going forward